Sunday, July 22, 2012

FOOD



Hi all, 

THANK YOU so much for reading my blog and for the feedback this week. I have received a lot of questions about nutrition and foods to eat to lean out or to lose weight....so this week I am going to answer those questions.  I have a lot of experience and studies in nutrition- this blog is strictly my experience, ideas and thoughts.  Please check with your doctor before starting any food or exercise program.

It's NOT a DIET

I believe that what you put in your body not only determines the way to you look on the outside, but also the way you feel on the inside.  When you eat clean (I will go over this later if you don't know this term) and drink an adequate amount 
of water many things can happen;

-Well Functioning Digestive System 
-More Energy
-Clearer Skin
-Healthy Hair
-Weight Loss
-Stronger Nails
-Better Sleep

And these are just a few.  There are many studies that suggest that a healthy lifestyle and exercise can lower risks of certain cancers and diseases.

What on that list would you NOT want??  

To see these benefits you have to make healthy choices every day.  This is not a diet that you do for 3 weeks so you can look good in your bathing suit.  
This is about making real changes in you and your health.  

Over the next 7 days I will try to share the basics about clean eating for general health and for the competitors out there.  I will also share recipes, tips to help make this transition and what I eat on a daily basis (warning: there will be many food pictures).  Please send me questions throughout the week!

I hope you all are having a fit & healthy weekend.

Missy 
<3





1 comment:

  1. Alright food week! Since I cleaned up my diet, I have seen the most progress. Paired up with intense training of course, but the food is the key!

    ReplyDelete