Monday, October 8, 2012

Motivation Monday

The 2012 Olympia is over and the best of the best have been crowned. Congrats to all the competitors that worked so hard to grace that stage this year.

After taking this season off-watching my friends and fellow competitors battle it out has my competitive juices flowing again. If everything goes as planned, I hope to start competing in 2013.

I hope that you will join me right here as I start my contest preparation, because as always there is ups & downs and learning experiences. But at the end of it, to be able to put in the dedication that it takes to compete at a high level is so rewarding.

Along the way you will be introduced to some of my beautiful friends that have been blessed to meet in this industry.

Check back often and if you are a competitor, planning on competing or just looking to live a healthier life style- believe in yourself! It won't be easy but I will be worth it.

<3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br"> Missy


No comments:

Post a Comment